WTS IMI UZI Registered Receiver T Dyer Price reduced 16,500

Oceanside

Selling my IMI UZI registered receiver conversion which was done on an original Israeli model A. Recently back from Terry Dyer who did his amazing refinish and complete inspection. Runs beautifully, even feeds Winchester 147 gr. flat nose ammunition. It has been re-engraved "UZI" and does not have the blocking bar. Also, the sear holes have been opened up to allow use of the correct full auto lowers. This is a Charles Erb conversion which is discreetly marked on the underside rear of the receiver. Please pm me to inquire or purchase. I will answer all questions via pm and will gladly give serious individuals my contact phone number so we can talk in person. Price is 16,500 and will include what's in the pictures plus 5 mags. On Form 4 in Wisconsin. Front page Form 4's to dealers are being approved quite quickly. Thank you for looking and for the boards.

20240114_115113.jpg

20240114_115201.jpg

20240116_104444.jpg

20240116_103633.jpg

20240116_103753.jpg

Edited by Oceanside
Price reduced

• Oceanside changed the title to WTS IMI UZI Registered Receiver T Dyer Price reduced 16,500