WTS: Southern Tactical /VZ 58 SBR Tortort Marked $1350ea (4) Mags W/Pouch,Bayonet,Sling & Cleaing Kit Fixed or Folding Stock Pre Order Now Ready in May!!

SouTac

We have for sale a VZ 58 for $1350ea. Only a fixed stock is pictured however we will also do a factory folding stock at the same price. These will come with (4) Magazines in leather pouch,Bayonet,Sling & Cleaning Kit.  These are built by use here at Southern Tactical with a brand new receiver built for us by Tortort MFG. Please note this run will only have our name on the receiver as Tortort is building them under variance for us. We use original factory original 15.5" chrome Czech Barrels imported before the 2003 Barrel ban. We don't have many of these barrels left as we bought all that we could find from vendors. We use a CNC Warrior Trigger group. So this is 922R Compliant with any magazines that you want.  The rest of the gun we use original Czech parts. This is about as close as most of us will get to a real full auto VZ 58. You may see a little wear on the furniture as these are surplus. The guns are finished in VZ 2000 Druacoat which is very close to the original finish. We built a small run of these and being that the kits are so hard to find now don't know how many more we can do. This will come with a full one year warranty. These are test fired on the range a magazine each to make sure there is no problems.  We will take a Business Check,Wire Transfer Or CC with 3% added All Major Credit Cards.  ALL NFA RULES Apply!!! Shipping will be $35 dollars for ground. These are on a form 2 and ready to go on a efile form 3 directly to your dealer. Alot of time and care was put into to these. I'm a AK guy but these are much smoother to shoot.

5E87D2F8-0AEC-4550-B68D-E489C17DA79C.thumb.jpeg.6afd6f185a25c1190b9c09716781369d.jpeg

97F76073-0C12-424F-A387-AF67AEABE6AC.thumb.jpeg.7986e335eea013fb76e06239bfa7d2d7.jpeg

Edited by SouTac
Update

• SouTac changed the title to WTS: Southern Tactical /VZ 58 SBR Tortort Marked $1350ea (4) Mags W/Pouch,Bayonet,Sling & Cleaing Kit Fixed or Folding Stock
  • 4 weeks later...

While I have searched the internet and found a few variations of folding stocks, and believe I know what the stock would be…….yes I would like to see a picture to be certain of what I am purchasing.  Which was my reason for asking.  I am interested and trying to decide between the two.

We are going to add one tonight. We are sold out of these SBR rifles. We are going to build some more next week. Anyone that wants one please email me at sales@southerntactical.com. We don't have many of the oringal barrels left. I have bought all Numrich and other vendors out so get on the list if you want one.

• SouTac changed the title to WTS: Southern Tactical /VZ 58 SBR Tortort Marked $1350ea (4) Mags W/Pouch,Bayonet,Sling & Cleaing Kit Fixed or Folding Stock Pre Order Now Ready in May!!

Pre order now. We are building a run of VZ 58 rifles as we speak. If you want a SBR let us now we are only asking for a $100 dollar deposit on the rifle. You can choose from a fixed or a folding stock same price. We have only a small number of the oringal barrels left. We bought all we could find on the market when there gone there won't be anymore.

4 hours ago, SouTac said:

Pre order now. We are building a run of VZ 58 rifles as we speak. If you want a SBR let us now we are only asking for a $100 dollar deposit on the rifle. You can choose from a fixed or a folding stock same price. We have only a small number of the oringal barrels left. We bought all we could find on the market when there gone there won't be anymore.

Just making sure you got my PM from before.  I'm in for one.  

• 2 weeks later...