SOLD: CKM-wz43 - SG43 Goryunov 7.62x54 complete Kit with Sokolov wheeled mount

Complete SG43 Goryunov 7.62x54 kit complete with a Sokolov wheeled mount.

Shipping cost will be determined due to the address of the buyer. Shipping will be  in 3 boxes.

Price: $2,100 plus actual shipping cost

Would consider a trade for Civil War era weapons

SG43-1.jpg

SG43-2.jpg

SG43-3.jpg

SG43-4.jpg

SG43-5.jpg

SG43-6.jpg

Edited by 762x51

• 762x51 changed the title to SG43 Goryunov 7.62x54 complete Kit with Sokolov wheeled mount
  • 2 weeks later...

I think your price is spot on. Not a bargain, not overpriced. Try listing it in more places like the 1919 forum, WG, etc.

That looks to be an SGMT charging handle, and the receiver might be an SGMT as well, not an SG43, just looking at the barrel lock wedge that is installed in the receiver. I see what appears to be an SG43 barrel lock wedge is also included. I'm not an expert on these though. Freedommachine on WG is pretty familiar with the differences between the SGMT and SG43.

4 hours ago, pa123guns said:

Only piece to help your ad is get some shipping quotes  Having an idea of what shipping and hence the total cost will help as folks don’t know if actual shipping is $200 or $500 (made up numbers) on a large item like this.  

Yes, shipping cost has gone up but hopefully I can get it shipped at the lowest cost.

I always look at UPS, FedEx and USPS to see the lowest cost.

If someone want's to meet somewhere between my location and theirs, then maybe that would be a good thing to do.

• 762x51 changed the title to CKM-wz43 - SG43 Goryunov 7.62x54 complete Kit with Sokolov wheeled mount
  • 762x51 changed the title to SOLD: CKM-wz43 - SG43 Goryunov 7.62x54 complete Kit with Sokolov wheeled mount
  • Buddy H locked this topic