FS – LNIB Transferable Full size Group UZI - Eform 3 – 16.5k SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Firearms Enthusiast

LNIB Group Industries Vector UZI registered as HR4332 in 9mm. This is part of the Jeff Koch collection. The buyer will pay his widow directly for the firearm and pay me for actual shipping/insurance.  Will transfer to your dealer by eform 3. WAS New in Box, Never Fired.  Has been sitting in a safe all it's life so I had it expertly cleaned and function tested by Texas Gun Experience in Grapevine, TX , Fired (2) 32 round mags loaded to 32 rounds each. Works great semi and full. No hiccups. Comes with the original new in box mag and the 2 used mags that I tested with. These were manufactured by Group Industries prior to the 1986 law changes as registered receiver SMG's to SMG specs. 

Price is 16.5k + shipping and insurance eform 3 to your dealer SOLD PENDING FUNDS

DSCF1914.JPG

DSCF1912.JPG

DSCF1915.JPG

DSCF1920.JPG

DSCF1916.JPG

DSCF1917.JPG

DSCF1913.JPG

DSCF1921.JPG

DSCF1922.JPG

DSCF1923.JPG

DSCF1918.JPG

DSCF2019.JPG

Edited by Firearms Enthusiast
SPF

• 4 weeks later...
  • Firearms Enthusiast changed the title to FS – LNIB Transferable Full size Group UZI - Eform 3 – 16.5k OBRO
  • Firearms Enthusiast changed the title to FS – LNIB Transferable Full size Group UZI - Eform 3 – 16.5k SOLD PENDING FUNDS
  • Buddy H locked this topic