WTS - Thompson 1928A1, Savage Model - $30K OBO - No Interest Here; Gone to GB

lonniejt

I have an older Thompson 1928A1 made at Auto Ordinance in Bridgeport, CT.  It has a Serial No. S-144XXX (and as noted in a comment below, it is a Savage), so you experts can determine the date of manufacture.  It will come with 5 magazines, but no drums.  It has some pitting as you can see from the pics.  There is a stamping of "BH PD" and I do not know much of the history of this gun...Birmingham Police Department???  Asking $32K shipped to your Dealer.

It is in my eFile Form 3 Inventory for a fast transfer.

You can PM me here or text me at (256) 679-0001 for more information.  Thanks, Lonnie Joe of Crowder Farms Enterprises, LLC

IMG_1995.jpeg

IMG_1996.jpeg

IMG_1997.jpeg

IMG_1998.jpeg

IMG_1999.jpeg

Edited by lonniejt
No Interest here, so listed on Auction at GunBroker.

• lonniejt changed the title to WTS - Thompson 1928A1, Savage Model - $30K OBO

I have lowered the price to $30K or Best Offer for this fine old relic.  I will entertain offers through this weekend, then GB it on Tuesday.  One just like this went for $32K this past Summer on the Montrose Auction, plus a Buyer Premium of 18%.  I know this gun is priced to sell!  Offers???

• lonniejt changed the title to WTS - Thompson 1928A1, Savage Model - $30K OBO - No Interest Here; Gone to GB
  • Buddy H locked this topic