WTS - Transferable Israeli Galil 223 in SAR Configuration - $45K - Gone to Auction at GB

lonniejt

Very Rare Transferable Israeli Galil in 223 or 556 in the SAR Configuration.  There is a Pre Sample on the Boards for around $30K, so instead of pricing this at $60K, I am asking $45K shipped to your Dealer.  This fine Transferable has been "re-barreled" with a new barrel and gas system; also, the internals have been replaced and the receiver has been cerokoted.  This work was done by DTV Tactical in Hendersonville, TN recently, so this fine weapon has been brought back to its original specifications and is pretty close to "like new" when originally issued.  It was originally a Form 1 Rifle that an engineer in the Killen or Florence Alabama area had made some time back in the early 1970's and had been shot extensively; hence, the need for the mentioned work noted.  This fine Rifle will come with 4 magazines.  Darn nice Rifle!

PM me here or text me at (256) 679-0001.  Lonnie Joe of Crowder Farms Enterprises, LLC

IMG_1975.jpeg

IMG_1976.jpeg

IMG_1977.jpeg

IMG_1978.jpeg

IMG_1979.jpeg

IMG_1980.jpeg

Edited by lonniejt
Not the 1st Inquiry - Gone to Auction at GunBroker

• lonniejt changed the title to WTS - Transferable Israeli Galil 223 in SAR Configuration - $45K - Gone to Auction at GB
  • Buddy H locked this topic