Help identifying a piece on mp34

Beltfedup

1 hour ago, johnd.bush said:

There is a bayonet lug on jacket, the stripper clip guide on the mag well and the selector plate on the side of the stock.  Not much else with limited info.

Thank you... I know about all of those parts but Just in front of the top cover and it's hingepen... And to the right of where you would load the magazine.

There is a flat spot Just above the chamber . And on That flat part, there is a piece of metal that looks to have two rivets in it .. It's a black and white picture from an old book that shows it... I can't find a picture Anywhere on the internet of the same thing, also it's not there on mine.. I have the photos on my phone of it and I will upgrade soon And put the pictures up ...thanks again 

I've seen a number of MP34 both in kits and live guns.  "A lot" for me = 4 live guns and maybe 6-8 kits in hand, 15‐25+ kits for sale online.  I have never seen the extra plate in your book's picture (saw your post on another forum).  I have never seen it pictured anywhere either.  Guns I've seen include the standard MP34 variants (long and short actions / mags), MP30's and the 45 cal MP34.  I like MP34s...

Thank you for your response..when I find something I don't know about.... It gets me very interested to know more about it .. That is why I am asking about this odd piece .. And the fact that no one seems to know anything about it... Yet there is a picture of it in a book .. Makes me more interested in knowing what it is and what it was used for .. The best I could come up with is that it is compressed air training version of the mp-34/s1-100.. I am not able to pay to have pictures put on here yet.... Is it possible you can transfer the picture over here...thanks