UZI Bolt Clearanced

Navgunner

Is there any known demand for clearanced UZI bolts?  These are the ones that were made for IMI guns that were converted to MGs by having the blocking bar removed but still have the barrel restrictor ring. I think that I may have a couple of old ones still in storage so I was wondering if they were worth finding. Any idea what they go for?   

Edit 8/31/23

I'm no longer interested in selling.  

Edited by Navgunner

I received a PM with an old link to BWE's website.  Richard was selling them for $280 when he had them in stock, but I can't let mine go for that price.

I was hoping that they'd be worth a bit more than that considering the effort that goes into cutting that inside radius of the bolt, it's hardened steel and really tough to cut (eats up carbide).  With $280 as a benchmark, I going to keep these.  I'm withdrawing my interest in selling.  

@Buddy H if you feel it's appropriate, please close this thread.  Otherwise, it may still be useful for others to continue their discussions.   

On 8/31/2023 at 10:19 AM, Navgunner said:

I received a PM with an old link to BWE's website.  Richard was selling them for $280 when he had them in stock, but I can't let mine go for that price.

I was hoping that they'd be worth a bit more than that considering the effort that goes into cutting that inside radius of the bolt, it's hardened steel and really tough to cut (eats up carbide).  With $280 as a benchmark, I going to keep these.  I'm withdrawing my interest in selling.  

@Buddy H if you feel it's appropriate, please close this thread.  Otherwise, it may still be useful for others to continue their discussions.   

I don’t know if you know this or not but Richard passed away. He as far as I know was the only one selling them. Out side of him I have no clue who else was making/selling them to be honest with you.

9 hours ago, Thumpy said:

I don’t know if you know this or not but Richard passed away. He as far as I know was the only one selling them. Out side of him I have no clue who else was making/selling them to be honest with you.

Thank you, @Thumpy .  Richard’s passing was a tragedy. He helped so many people and was an absolute pleasure to speak with on the phone. I’ve never seen a man so generous with his time and willingness to share his knowledge.