HK MP5-SD for sale or trade in Indiana. Aug 23 Update. Items added, Price reduced.

KDF

HK MP5-SD for sale or trade in Indiana. 

First set of stamps, shipping and insurance included in the price.”

Tactical mag pouch and two extra 30 rd HK mags with HK mag holder. 

Price $49,500.  

Original HK94 converted to a registered receiver by Hard Times Armory in 1980s.  Sent to TPM Outfitters in 2019 for a complete rebuild to a factory style, remarked MP5-SD.   Beautiful workmanship, only test fired since rework.  TPM removeable suppressor, optimized for quiet, but hard hitting 124gr 9mm NATO ammunition.  Comes with a plastic hard case, HK collapsible A3 stock, ARMS quick detach scope mount, alternate Navy style trigger housing, quick mag loader and seven used HK 30 rd mags.  Registered on two Form 4’s and set up in a firearms trust.  

Indiana buyers would be a direct transfer from my trust, with no dealer fee and one set of stamps.  Located near Indianapolis and viewing could be arranged.

Would also be interested a trade deal on a non-West Hurley, non M1/M1A1 Thompson.  Looking for a model with finned barrel and Cutts compensator.  Military markings, including 21/28 Navy or gun with interesting history.  Let me know what you have!

All NFA rules apply.  

Thank you.  KDF

image.thumb.jpeg.d6bcf10c9db551465c03213783f80e71.jpeg

IMG_5735.jpg

IMG_5639.jpg

IMG_5727.jpg

Edited by KDF
Price reduction, added items.

As the ad says, it was completely reworked by TPM Outfitters.  To further explain, It has a “clipped and pinned” HK SEF trigger group and housing installed. It is NOT a double push pin lower, but it is made to look like one. This firearm is a registered receiver MP5-SD and is NOT a “sear gun”.  It also contains a TPM Outfitters 9mm removable suppressor (2nd tax stamp).  Hope this clarifies any questions.  Thank you! 

: )

So per my understanding of registered HK receivers that remain in essentially Title I configuration (ie. 9x shelf, not a double PP) there is a non-serialized sear (catch) and/or trigger box that is married to the receiver, and the two cannot separate. With that in mind, does this have a converted semi trigger box with non-factory sear (catch) or a modified FA factory trigger box with factory sear (catch)? I would suspect the former. 

I am adding a couple more photos that I hope might explain this conversion.  It has the original Hard Times Armory trigger pack and sear designed by JD Farmer. 

Hope this helps explain.  Sorry for the confusion! 

IMG_5736.jpg

IMG_5744.jpg

IMG_5747.jpg

• KDF changed the title to HK MP5-SD for sale or trade in Indiana. Aug 23 Update. Items added, Price reduced.