MK ARMS, Inc. MK-760 Irvin CA Model - 9MM Transferable SMG - $9500 - No Interest Here, so gone to GunBroker

lonniejt

MK Arms, Inc - MK760 9MM SMG:

I have for sale a nice copy of a S&W Model 76 SMG for a fraction of the cost!  These guns were first made in Fruithurst, AL, then the Plant moved to Panama City, FL, then to Irvine, CA, which honestly, the Irving Guns were the least quality of this pedigree.  However, if you want a "good shooter", then you have found your machine gun.  This one runs!  There is some "rash" that you can see from the pics and it looks like where someone has maybe replaced the shell extractor in the frame.  You could probably have it Cerokoted or Parked and it would look brand new.  It is Select Fire, so you can fire singles or just empty the magazine.  The Stock locks up the way it should too.  This one appears to be a Low Serial Number, i.e. "C 0035".  It is in my Form 3 Inventory for immediate transfer to your Dealer.  $9500 shipped.

MK760-1.jpg

MK760-2.jpg

MK760-3.jpg

MK760-4.jpg

Edited by lonniejt
No Interest, so now listed on GunBroker

• 2 weeks later...
  • lonniejt changed the title to MK ARMS, Inc. MK-760 Irvin CA Model - 9MM Transferable SMG - $9500 - No Interest Here, so gone to GunBroker
  • Buddy H locked this topic