Scammer on collector board

There is someone that is using Two bravo name scamming on the knives he is selling. I ask the real twobravo ad if he had another one and I got a answer from someone saying he did have another? I paid thru PayPal and he never answered again. Got me for 125.00.  
I had no reason to doubt the transaction because I thought he answered my question on the collector board. The real bravo wants the info but I can not foward the emails thru the sterm site, he won’t email directly where I could foward the emails to him. Now he is upset with me. Just be aware of you ask a question to anyone that the answer may not be the right one. If anyone knows how I can foward the emails to this site please let me know 

I tried to send funds to his twobravo address but PayPal would not let me do it on friends and family, thought it was because he had got so many like that it wouldn’t work so he said use his girlfriends address and it worked. 

17 minutes ago, Pyrocoyote said:

Said he can’t receive messages

None of his ads contain his email address …. He uses Sturm’s PM system …. And states so in one of his ads …..

((Please read)) I’ll take it followed by a pm for purchase.

2 bravo …. Pyrocoyote is NOT calling YOU a scammer ….. he is calling the whale turd that PRETENDED he was you a Scammer  …. Quote “ There is someone that is using Two bravo name scamming 

so CHILL OUT …… you should be CONCERNED about the scammer TRASHING your reputation ….   Not Pyrocoyote …..