Now PIF sold please close Pre ban Beta C legal for MD and most other states

Purchased brand new for AR 15 M16. Tested once worked perfect then stored empty. Pre 94 kinda rare. Will ship out east $400 plus ship/ins. Postal money order/cash only. Will not ship to MD guess that’s a no no. Just verified with Sylvia at the beta company today this mag is made prior to 1993! I purchased it from them years during ban at a premium about what I have it listed for.

08964D2E-0CE7-4CFD-9A38-4436788DD808.jpeg

6E3F76B8-B335-4507-A93B-D1D3C804CBC1.jpeg

Edited by MFM
Item now PIF close please

There is no such thing as preban in Maryland. These magazines (above 10rds) are legal to own in Maryland but illegal to transfer. You can buy it out of state and bring it in but you can't buy, sell or transfer this in the state of Maryland. Its even illegal to offer for sale in Maryland. I think there are states out west that have "preban" magazines but not MD... Sorry. 

Nice to know will change up my ad and maybe lower the price soon. Purchased directly by myself from Beta co. for a premium (they still offered pre ban ones at an excessive price for a couple years after the ban so unless they cheated me and broke the law selling post as pre). Pre ban drums also distinguished by Y shaped bracket on rear drum that my post bans do not have.

Nice to know will change up my ad and maybe lower the price soon. Purchased directly by myself from Beta co. for a premium (they still offered pre ban ones at an excessive price for a couple years after the ban so unless they cheated me and broke the law selling post as pre). Pre ban drums also distinguished by Y shaped bracket on rear drum that my post bans do not have. SOLD NOW to gun guy 4545 thanks.

• MFM changed the title to Now PIF sold please close Pre ban Beta C legal for MD and most other states
  • Buddy H locked this topic