WANT TO SELL Suppressor/Silencer Parts FOR 07s ONLY!!!

LCWDuraCoat

WANT TO SELL  FOR 07s ONLY!!!!   Suppressor/Silencer parts. We are closing out our suppressor manufacturing business and want to find a new home for the remainder of our parts. Listed here is information about the two types we have the most of. 

First, LCW Predator Suppressor .22LR    STILL AVAILABLE

Made from T6 aluminum. RAW. Thread: ½ x 28  Dimensions: 6'' long, 1'' diameter. Weight: 3.4 oz. Can be disassembled for cleaning.  We have enough parts for approximately 570 of these with extra spacers and washers for repairs in case of strikes or wear outs. Parts included are threaded tube, end caps, spacers, washers. Very simple design. I am asking $40 each for a total of $22,800. I am willing to sell them in smaller batches of 100 for $50 each. These are ready to be assembled, marked, and registered. There is a small number of tubes that do require that they be shortened about 1/1000 before a tight fit is achieved. One complete registered suppressor can be included as a sample so you know how to assemble. We do have about 50 or so of these complete and registered as well for $150 each. We retailed these at $250 as an inexpensive alternative to the higher priced "fancy" silencers dominating the market today. Shipping will be at buyers expense. Bottom Photo

Second, LCW Subgun Suppressor 9mm and .45   SOLD

Made from aircraft grade aluminum. Dimensions: 12” long, 1.75” diameter. Weight: 20oz. For use on rifles and subguns. Can be disassembled for cleaning. Black Anodizing. Approximately 1/3 of the end caps and baffles are sized for .45. The rest are for 9mm. Holes could easily be milled out for larger calibers. This awesome design includes adapters we call "Interconnectors" that allow you to change the threading to accommodate many different weapons. Interconnectors available in Uzi (26 x 1), M-11 9mm (3/4 x 10), M-11 380 (5/8 x 11), Mac 10 in 9mm (3/4 x 10) and 45 7/8 x 9), ½ x 28, ½ x 32, ½ x 36, and 11/16 x 28 for bolt action and AR type weapons in 9mm and 300 whisper. There are various quantities of each thread size. Some with as few as a dozen and others many more. Enough to build the suppressors and sell them with several adapters included. There are enough tubes, baffles, and spacers for approximately 70 complete cans with many extra interconnectors. These are ready to be assembled, marked, and registered. I asking $75 each to be sold in batches of 10 or $5,000 for all of them. One complete registered can will be included as a sample if you buy all of them. Shipping will be at buyers expense.

OTHER: I also have small quantities of parts for other calibers and a very small amount of completed cans in various calibers. All of these are bare bones, simple industrial style suppressors great for just getting the job done without all the fancy stuff. Let me know if you are looking for something specific and I'll see if we have it.   SOLD

Subgun cans.jpg

pix382666691.jpg

Edited by LCWDuraCoat

• 2 weeks later...