WTS - Thompson Submachine Gun Books & Manuals

TGC LLC

Thompson Submachine Gun Books & Manuals

Shipping will be by USPS Express Post with tracking, if you are interested in a book or manual send me an email at – info@tommyguncollectibles.com and tell me the items number to the left of the item, payments are by Money Order. I will combine items to save on shipping when possible.

If you are interested in Thompson Submachine Gun Collectibles have a look at a Thompson Collectible Catalog Auction I hold 3 times per year, the details and to sign up for the auction and E-Newsletters can be found if you google – tgcatalogauction.com

Thompson Submachine Gun Books:

1)      The American Legend by Tracie Hill – Excellent + Condition - Out of Print  $125.00

2)      The Ultimate Thompson Book by Tracie Hill – Un-Read Condition – Out of Print  $145.00

3)      Notes on Auto-Ordnance 2nd Ed by Tracie Hill – Good condition needs new binding (original is plastic and partially broken) – Out of Print – Signed by Author  $75.00

4)      The Gun That Made The 20’s Roar by William Helmer 1st Ed 2nd Printing – Very Good Condition - $45.00

5)      Thompson Patents by Donald G. Thomas – Very Good Condition – Out of Print - $85.00

6)      American Thunder 3rd Ed by Frank Iannimico – Un-Read Condition – Signed by Author  $65.00

7)      The Thompson Submachine Gunn – Classic Weapons Series by Chris Ellis – Un-Read Condition – Out of Print  $15.00

8)      The Thompson Submachine Gun – Small Arms Profile No. 4 by A.J.R. Cormack – Excellent Condition – Out of Print  $20.00

9)      1967 Gun Digest – Twenty First Anniversary Ed – Excellent Condition – Out of Print  $25.00

10)   The Thompson Submachine Gun by Roger Cox – OK Condition, dust jack very rough and minor water stains on the top of some pages (good reader copy) – Out of Print  $125.00

11)   American Thunder 2nd Ed by Frank Iannimico – OK Condition some dirt on pages edges and some creasing (good reader copy) Signed by Author  $50.00

Thompson Submachine Gun Manuals:

1)      WW2 British – Small Arms Training Vol 1 Pam 21 – The Thompson Sub-Machine-Gun 1940 – Good Condition  $25.00

2)      WW2 British – Small Arms Training Vol 1 Pam 21 – The Thompson Machine Carbine 1942 – Good Condition  $25.00

3)      WW2 British – Small Arms Training Vol 1 Pam 21 – The Machine Carbine (Thompson & Sten SMG) 1944 – Good Condition  $25.00

4)      WW2 British Home Guard – The Thompson Submachine Gun – Mechanism Made Easy – Good Condition  $25.00

5)      WW2 British Home Guard – Tommy Gun Rifle and Bayonet – Know Your Weapons No. 1 – Good Condition  $30.00

6)      WW2 US – Auto-Ordnance Handbook 1940 – Model 1928 and Model M1 – Good Condition  $40.00

7)      WW2 US – TM 9-215 Thompson Submachine Gun Cal .45 M1 - Good Condition (writing on the cover)  $40.00

8)      WW2 US – TM 9-1215 Thompson Submachine Gun Cal .45 1928A1 – Good Condition  $30.00

9)      WW2 US – FM 23-40 Thompson Submachine Gun Cal .45 1928A1 – Good Condition $30.00

Hi, I think I can make them all go in a large express post box so lets say 30.00 for shipping (they are very heavy), the grand total will be $515.00

You can mail a money order to:

Richard Garcia

202 North Center street

Corry, PA 16407

Send me your address and I will pack them all up for you. Regards, Rchard

Hi, I just emailed you right now some photos, shipping will be $10.00 for a grand total of $220.00 plus shipping which is $230.00 any additional shipping I iwll take care of no problem.

Let me know you got my email I sent directly to your email, not though the site.

Richard