WTS - 1944 Transferable Amnesty Registered PPSh-41 Molot Russian 7.62x25 C&R

F4L

Fully transferable Molot (Russian) PPSh-41 registered by my client in the 1968 Amnesty.  It is a Korean War bring-back that my client purchased in 1955.  The serial number is 4882 and matches on all visible parts -- the receiver tang, barrel, upper receiver, trigger guard, stock, and bolt.  The condition is good.  Much of the original finish is intact and there's some light rust here and there, but no major rust issues.  The bore is clean and rust free with sharp rifling.

The SMG suffers from the common affliction with the PPSh-41 which is the fit between the upper and lower receiver is loose.  There's a gap there causing it to malfunction.  The upper receiver sliding catch mechanism needs to be brought back into spec so that it holds the upper securely to the lower.  The gun does fire in both semi and full auto with the upper zip tied securely to the lower -- see photo and video.

Included is the original 71 round drum magazine that was acquired with the SMG in 1955, a 35 round stick magazine that I purchased recently, and an extra recoil spring / buffer that I purchased before I realized the function issue was related to the upper/lower fit.

The machinegun is in my possession at my Little Rock, Arkansas shop on a form 4 and will transfer to any out of state buyer's FFL/SOT on a electronic form 3.  The buyer will receive the original copy of the amnesty registration (redacted version shown in photos).  It is C&R eligible.

$37,000 + $200 insured shipping to your FFL/SOT.

Click here for full resolution photos and video

Please email or call with questions.

Brennan
Firearms 4 Less, LLC
Little Rock, AR
501-680-4867
brennan@firearms4less.com

32.jpg

30.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

31.jpg