WTS Sterling L2A3 Submachine Guns. 4 Sold 2 more available

Oceanside

Just released from the Richard Winters estate (CPS CO. Monticello WI)  a very limited number of British military spec Sterling L2A3 fully transferable submachine guns. These are new guns built on DLO tubes to a very high standard and have been test fired only. Richard made all the fixtures to create a very precise and authentic firearm. They are finished in the correct type smooth finish used on the military guns and are marked L2A3.  These will include a beautiful hand crafted birch and walnut presentation case with accessories and certificate of authenticity as shown. Will transfer on paper form 3 to your dealer. Price is 19900.00 plus actual cost shipping. Email me at; jeffbeck1957@gmail.com and I will furnish my contact phone number so serious potential purchasers can speak with me directly.

20230123_125123.jpg

20230123_121147.jpg

Edited by Oceanside

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

4 Sold. 2 more available. 19900.00 plus shipping and transfer on form 3 to your dealer.These are brand new, test fired only. Picture of the gun in the display case is representative of the package, not one of the remaining 2 guns available. Again please email me if interested at; jeffbeck1957@gmail.com   and I will give you my contact number. Thanks for looking and thanks for the boards.

20230318_171433.jpg

20230318_170510.jpg

• Oceanside changed the title to WTS Sterling L2A3 Submachine Guns. 4 Sold 2 more available
  • 3 weeks later...