Transferable WW2 Bring Back C&R Saginaw 1919A4 Trades?

Labanaktis

Fully Transferable Saginaw C&R 1919A4 WW2 Bring Back 1945

Model: 1919A4 (C&R)
Serial # 3936XX
Caliber: 30-06 (M2)

According to the Original Registration, this Saginaw 1919A4 Machine Gun was acquired in 1945 by an Individual. The Form 1 was submitted on September 5, 1946 and Received for Registry on September 18, 1946. A copy of this will be supplied. It is currently on a F4 in Michigan and on my C&R License. The Manufacture listed on the F4: Saginaw Steering Gear Div, General Motors Corp, Saginaw, MI

Saginaw acquired the government war contract in early 1942. This is likely a early 1942 built gun because it still has the MILLED Trunnion, not the Armasteel Cast Trunnion. Every part on it is WW2 including the Green Ammo Box. This beautiful 1917a1 Tripod (dated 1942) is a pleasure to shoot off of. The Trainer Bracket and 50 cal Link bag keep the spent rounds from marking the tripod. This package is as good as it gets for re-enactments, collections, or displays. This is NOT a conversion. It is all genuine USGI WW2 as far as I can tell. I will pay the FIRST Tax F4 to your dealer. You pay shipping and Insurance. I have Wooden Crates for the Tripod. Upon full payment by Wire or Cleared Cashiers Check, I will start the Form 4.  I will ship the tripod and parts to you and when the F4 clears, ship the firearm to your dealer. If you do NOT understand this process please reach out to me.

What's included: The 1919a4 Machine Gun, 1917a1 Tripod, WW2 Green Ammo Box, Link Bag for Brass, Wooden shipping crates for the Tripod. $43,500 You pay shipping and Insurance.

Trades for HK Trigger box, M60 or ???

NO Ammo is included but I do have a pallet (12k Rounds) of Greek HXP M2 (2x240 rd sealed spam cans in wood crates) that will be available for purchase to the buyer.

This is available for inspection in Ludington, MI 49431. I have references and will happily provide proof of ownership to the interested party. Apple Facetime chat is an option. Find me on 1919a4 & Sturmgewehr Forums.

IMG_E9733.JPG

IMG_E9736.JPG

IMG_E9726.JPG

IMG_E9725.JPG

IMG_E9727.JPG

IMG_E9732.JPG

Edited by Labanaktis
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Labanaktis changed the title to Transferable WW2 Bring Back C&R Saginaw 1919A4 Trades?
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very nice 1919 you have.  When I was one of those overpaid contractors in Iraq 2008-2010.  We had Three nice WWII 1919s, all Saginaw Steering Gear.  One had the complete A6 conversion kit.  Plus we actually had several cans of WW(( lake City ammo.  I found a tripod trunion and asked my boss if I could fabricate a mount to put it on the little chinese  Bongo truck I had.  He did not think that would be to cool with our Country Manager!!

Anyway, before I came home in 2010 the SOFA agreement was expiring and had to destroy them.  I had a 07 manufactures FFL then, trie da couple of ways to see if I could get them back to the world....no firearms related parts leaving Baghdad!!!!

You do have a nice 1919 good luck selling it and Merry Christmas to you and your Family.

Phil

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...