WTS - Action Arms Mini UZI Pistol Host w/ Transferable SWD Bolt F3 $30K

For consideration is a very nice condition Action Arms Mini UZI host with a transferable SWD bolt that is currently on a F3. The previous owner had a daughter who loved this gun...hence the purple para chord on the wire stock. We have left it in the original configuration from the customer. 

Firearm is currently owned and in the control of Mockingbird Precision.

Lloyd

salesREMOVE@mockingbirdprecision.com

Mini_1.JPG

Mini_2.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

Mini_3.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0021.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

Am interested but have few questions.  Full auto mini uzi bolt has 2 feetfeet.  Which this one appears does  most bolt conversion removed the feet.  Or cut down a full sized uzi bolt.  However what about the reciever if the bolt has feet it will not fit in a semiautomatic.  The defining feature on a mini of mg is the relief area under the trunion.   Any mini with relived area under the barrel for the feet is a MG.   Trust me i made a run of mini uzis and had to get letter from tec branch.  So was just wondering how this works.  Is it married to the reciever as the reciever looks to be relieved?  Or did they just remove 1 foot and only install one relief cut. I have seen a few done that way as a standard fa bolt with 2 feet will not fit?  

Interesting factoid vector made from semi minis cutting full size and leaving the full sized trunion in so no relief needed.  However all of those ones made that way you can drop a closed full auto bolt right in and put a full auto lower on it and it's ready to rock in closed bolt as the closed bolt never had feet. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 6:05 PM, JECIII said:

Am interested but have few questions.  Full auto mini uzi bolt has 2 feetfeet.  Which this one appears does  most bolt conversion removed the feet.  Or cut down a full sized uzi bolt.  However what about the reciever if the bolt has feet it will not fit in a semiautomatic.  The defining feature on a mini of mg is the relief area under the trunion.   Any mini with relived area under the barrel for the feet is a MG.   Trust me i made a run of mini uzis and had to get letter from tec branch.  So was just wondering how this works.  Is it married to the reciever as the reciever looks to be relieved?  Or did they just remove 1 foot and only install one relief cut. I have seen a few done that way as a standard fa bolt with 2 feet will not fit?  

Interesting factoid vector made from semi minis cutting full size and leaving the full sized trunion in so no relief needed.  However all of those ones made that way you can drop a closed full auto bolt right in and put a full auto lower on it and it's ready to rock in closed bolt as the closed bolt never had feet. 

The registered bolt in this gun looks to be one of those "married to the receiver" installations. The trunnion has been relieved on each side and the bot does have both feet intact. This is about as close to having a true pre/post sample gun in a transferable configuration. The only reason that we are selling this gun is because a Vector Mini was purchased. 

• 2 weeks later...