WTS/WTT: Transferable IMI Uzi Model A - Registered Receiver - Sold

jl1577

Update - Willing to sell for cash price as well. Asking $19k $18.5k for Uzi + 2 parts kits + barrels + ~20 magazines.

Just poking my head out here to see what kind of interesting offers I can get for a transferable IMI Uzi Model A with a registered receiver. This is a partially-converted firearm, but the most important part of the conversion (the blocking bar being removed) has been done. This was converted by Phoenix Arms in Houston, TX. Here are the conversion details:

Done:

• Blocking bar removed
  • Trigger pack modified to allow 3rd-position (FA)

Not done:

• Barrel restrictor ring still in place (only accepts clearanced bolts and semi-auto barrels)
  • Trunnion has not been milled to accept FA barrel (this goes hand-in-hand with the restrictor ring)
  • Sear pad holes have not been lengthened
  • Trigger pack takedown pin hole has not been resized (is 9mm instead of 8mm for surplus packs)

Included with this ad would be about 20 Uzi mags (mix of 25rd and 32rd), a few barrels, and 2 surplus Uzi parts kits with some odds/ends missing. I am an individual and this would transfer from a Form 4.

Some pictures below with an FBI-length barrel installed:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by jl1577
Edit cash price

17 minutes ago, jev said:

What are you looking for? Have a few transferable possible trades.  Touch base and let me know.

Nothing in particular - I won't really know what I want until it's offered. I just know that I have enjoyed my time with the Uzi and just want to take a look at other options. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any offers!

• jl1577 changed the title to WTS/WTT: Transferable IMI Uzi Model A - Registered Receiver
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • jl1577 changed the title to WTS/WTT: Transferable IMI Uzi Model A - Registered Receiver - Sold
  • Buddy H locked this topic