SOLD: Complete Original Genuine Colt M16A2 14 1/2" Barrel Upper Receiver Assembly with Colt Side Sling Swivel and Charging Handle, Complete Genuine Colt M4 Full Auto Bolt Carrier Assembly.

SOLD Complete Original Genuine Colt M16A2 14 1/2" Barrel Upper Receiver Assembly with Colt Side Sling Swivel and Charging Handle, Complete Genuine Colt M4 Full Auto Bolt Carrier Assembly $1,299 shipped or Best Reasonable OfferWas brand new and I fired 120 rounds (4 X 30 round magazines) through it flawlessly. Selling because I wanted a shorter barrel assembly and bought a complete original Colt M16A2 11 1/2" Barrel Upper Receiver Assembly to replace it. 

Colt uses front sight bases that are a different height on their barrels that are intended for use on flat top uppers. Colt started in 1995 a date code is stamped by the front sight base (earlist know is 02/95). These FSBs will have an "F" stamped on the left side of the gas tube bracket forward of the gas tube roll pin. My top upper is manufactured before 1995 with permanent carry handle top upper and does not have the "F". There is no date stamped on the barrel and the Colt M16A2 upper and lower receiver color is black. I mention this because many keep asking if FSB is F stamped and what barrel date code is like flat top uppers and is it gray. There is a M4 stamped on the front of the receiver where the gas tube goes in.  

IMG_4558.JPG

IMG_4559.JPG

fullsizeoutput_84e.jpeg

IMG_4561.JPG

IMG_4562.JPG

IMG_4563.JPG

IMG_4564.JPG

IMG_4565.JPG

IMG_4566.JPG

IMG_4567.JPG

IMG_4570.JPG

IMG_4571.JPG

IMG_4572.JPG

IMG_4573.JPG

IMG_4574.JPG

IMG_4568.JPG

IMG_4616.JPG

Edited by Rodney's Distributors

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Rooster2412 said:

markings on the barrel ? cant tell with those high res pictures you took....

Terry, I was told Colt started in 1995 a date code was stamped by the front sight base with earliest known in 02/95. First two digits is the month and second two digit number the year. The original genuine Colt M16A2 14 1/2" Barrel Upper Receiver Assembly I am offering was manufactured before 1995 and is not have a date code but does have a O stamped by the chamber indicating a chromed chamber/bore which was started as early as 1989. 

fullsizeoutput_865.jpeg

Edited by Rodney's Distributors