WTT: Reweldable 1967 Tula AKM Kit

Hello, up for trade is one of my Tula AKM kits. Overall 8/10 parts matching, only the trigger is non matching and the lower handguard is not numbered to the kit. Otherwise the furniture and rest of the kits is in fantastic condition! These are super rare, in the AK building community there is no source/maker for an accurate receiver for Tulas since David Riggs (74ullc) went out of business. Ask any AK collector... This has receiver is cut preserving ALL the large and sloppy spot welds that are unique to Tula. As well as preserving the gorgeous factory selector markings......  If you need a reference to get the receiver re-welded I can provide that for you as well. 

I’d like to trade for other rare parts kits: PLO kits, Russian PKM or maybe RPD kits, HK G3, G3k, or HK53 kits/builds. Any other rare kits i’ll consider just shoot me a pm! Thanks for looking and feel free to reach out with any questions. 

Pictures of kit: https://imgur.com/a/PS1OqIA

Edited by RedSeven

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...