WTS: HK USP 9 SD with Octane 9 HD

JohnS

I have a new in box HK USP 9 SD and Octane 9 HD. I'm asking $1,642.35 plus actual shipping. The can will transfer out on a form 3. It's a nice setup. I personally own a USP 9 SD and a Trident 9 and I'm very happy with it. I'm selling them cheap because I'm in the process of acquiring several transferable MAC machine guns. I need to move some inventory and free up a little cash.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm in the market for a factory threaded Glock 19 or a Glock 19 MOS so I would gladly accept one as part of a trade.

Thanks

John Springle                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Moderator Sales                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             john72401@yahoo.com

photo21_zps474e09e7.jpg

• 4 years later...

I have a similar setup. Price has went up a bit. I have a Octane 45 HD as well. I’m not sure about the mount but the piston is easily replaceable to fit whatever thread pattern you need. 

I’ll check current pricing and post here or call you.