2 Springfield M1A for sale

For sale two Springfield Armory M1A's.  Both are black polymer stocks.  I bought these the week before the Trump - Clinton election and in the safe they have sat, untouched and unfired.  They have to be called used but they are new never fired guns.  I added an after market Garand sling to each of them.  They each have their own soft case, short mag, and original paperwork and manual.  950 each, shipped UPS and insured.  If you are a ffl holder or Ohio resident with a concealed carry permit and can pick them up I'll take 100 off each which is what it costs to ship through my local ffl.  I'm located 26 miles north of Marietta Ohio.

20240429_121017.jpg

20240429_121021.jpg

20240429_121005.jpg

Edited by 0369usmc66
Spf

17 minutes ago, 0369usmc66 said:

Both sold pending funds.

Please Edit your title ….. ( click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your ad to edit ) … …. add Both SPF …. Once funds received…. Remove SPF …add  SOLD ….. Thanks ………. As per board rules … leave All ad Content intact including Price/s …. Simply add Sold……….. 

Guys … posting SFP or SOLD in a reply bumps your ad back to the top of page one … not necessary if SFP or SOLD … please just edit your Title by adding SFP then SOLD ….. help keep the first page for items still available….. thanks