WTS Ruger AC556K Transferable Stainless 11.75" 223 / 5.56 Folding Stock w/ Ciener 22LR Conversion AC556 KAC556K

F4L

For Sale:

Sturm Ruger factory AC556K 223 fully transferable machinegun.  Condition is very good and runs great -- see video in semi, 3 round burst, and full auto.  Stainless steel receiver, barrel, and folding stock.  The barrel has a 1/2x28 adapter on the muzzle that was made / installed by John Norrell making the barrel to tip of the adapter ~11.75" in length.  Includes the (5) magazines shown and sling.  Also free with purchase is a Ciener Hohrein 22LR conversion for this gun / MINI-14.  Model on the form 3 is "KAC556K.  Barrel length on the form 3 is 13".  Manufacturer is Sturm Ruger.  This has been in the possession of my customer for whom I'm selling it for apx 30 years and he said he fired it very little -- none in the past 25 years or so. S/N 19109487

Link to full resolution photos and video

It's on a form 3 in my business name and in my possession in my Little Rock, AR shop.  It will transfer out of state on a electronic form 3 to your SOT dealer upon receipt of your payment.

$17,000 + $150 insured shipping to your dealer.

Please email or call with any questions you have.

brennan@firearms4less.com

501-680-4867

12.jpg

11.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg