Oly RR M16 with multiple uppers for sale, $32,000 obo

How’s it going everyone? Looks like it’s time for me to separate from my M16. I’ve had it several years and it’s been a load of fun. It is an Olympic conversion. I’ve never had any trouble with uppers fitting, so it’s in spec. 
The uppers to go with it are a colt monolithic upper and MCR belt fed upper. Links and accessories included. I have a short .22 upper that can be add for a little extra if you’re interested. 
It is on a form 4 in Georgia. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks for taking the time to check out my post. 

Edited by Petevenkmanphd
Price edit

It’s cmmg .22 4” barrel and cmmg bolt and auto kit. It’s on a standard upper with no forward assist. It’s set up to be used with a suppressor, otherwise the barrel is way back in the hand guard. I’ll let you know if it doesn’t get picked up with the gun. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

• Petevenkmanphd changed the title to Oly RR M16 with multiple uppers for sale, $34,000 obo
  • Petevenkmanphd changed the title to Oly RR M16 with multiple uppers for sale, $32,000 obo