STG-44 parts kit SPF

OK here’s the story I’ve had this gun as a working post sample for several years. Had several tire kickers as a live gun but no one can get a demo letter so it’s a parts kit. Per the markings on the receiver of this gun was made in February 1945. The muzzle is not threaded nor was the finish much more than the light Parkerizing which is now largely worn away.  The parts that are serial numbered match. It has been Demilled to Atf requirements(sucks). Unless you are a master welder i doubt you will be rewelding this receiver. The bore Is excellent to very good with no pitting and strong rifling.  Included is an extra recoil spring, bolt carrier, original sling and one original magazine. I am downsizing not desperate Nor foolish So please no lowball offers. I am open to reasonable offers and partial trades for a Glock 18 slide or switch, Japanese items including swords and a knee mortar has always been on my list. I will try to load pics soon. My asking price is $6500 and that will include shipping to the continental United States. I will ship after funds clear and can take cc but add 3%. No overseas sales. Alaska and Hawaii will incur some shipping costs. I also have close to 700 rounds of privy 8 mm Kurtz brass cased noncorrosive box for prime and some brass once fired in this gun. I will sell it separately or with the parts kit. make me a reasonable offer. I am in 07/SOT so firearms and NFA items can come directly to me. I am also a physician who treats drug addicted  pregnant women, And I have a small farm, Parents in poor health and a younger hot wife; Translation, I’m busy.  please don’t be offended if it takes me a day or two to respond to messages. I prefer text or msg here. My cell is removed b/c SPF . 0900-2200 please.  Thanks, Jim M. Precision shooting & target systems LLC .t

Edited by gunslingerdoc
SPF

1 minute ago, gunslingerdoc said:

SPF

Please Edit your title ….. ( click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your ad to edit ) … remove WTS …. Replace with SPF …. Once funds received…. Remove SPF …add  SOLD ….. Thanks ………. As per board rules … leave All ad Content intact including Price/s …. Simply add Sold……….. 

Guys … posting SFP or SOLD in a reply bumps your ad back to the top of page one … not necessary if SFP or SOLD … please just edit your Title by adding SFP then SOLD ….. help keep the first page for items still available….. thanks 

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, gunslingerdoc said:

Everything is sold..

Please Edit your title ….. ( click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner of your ad to edit ) …  Remove SPF …add  SOLD ….. Thanks ………. As per board rules … leave All ad Content intact including Price/s …. Simply add Sold……….. 

Guys … posting SFP or SOLD in a reply bumps your ad back to the top of page one … not necessary if SFP or SOLD … please just edit your Title by adding SFP then SOLD ….. help keep the first page for items still available….. thanks