WTB - Federal Laboratories Case - Reising M50

LDONEWELL

31 minutes ago, LDONEWELL said:

You just joined an hour ago.  Can you prove you are not a scammer?  

They made me start a new account. I haven't been on for awhile due to health. I will send you pics that are being taken by my brother in law. They will be taken today or tomorrow. Not sure how I can prove that have it other than fresh pics. It might not be what you are looking for. It is a good one to take to the range though. 

Just now, LDONEWELL said:

It says he joined yesterday, how can he be a known user?

Because I personally know the user, and have known him for 10+ years - I have also contacted him off this site to confirm that the above user was created by him, and not a hacked email account. His previous account was created in 2016, but using a different email address -- so he created a new account to respond to your WTB ad, since he no longer has access to that email, and didn't want to waste time with having the admins of this site recover the account for him.

As far as my references I founded this site and handle the technical side of its administration. 

guys …. You may want to exchange sale info privately …. And not post it ……

Use Sturm's PM ( private message ) system .... by clicking on the posters user name ... see the green message button ... click on that to send a private message directly to the poster ... type message ... then send 

1 hour ago, Buddy H said:

guys …. You may want to exchange sale info privately …. And not post it ……

Use Sturm's PM ( private message ) system .... by clicking on the posters user name ... see the green message button ... click on that to send a private message directly to the poster ... type message ... then send 

Can't find PM button on my way to reply