UZI 22lr conversion KITS i got with gun?

22eley

Black Dog Machine makes new 30 round mags for the UZI conversions like you have @ $24 each.
Some people just prefer the metal ones like you have, which aren't made anymore.

Do you have more mags than what you have pictured?

The cased kit is actually worth less than the other two kits (if it's truly a semi-auto kit).
The buyers for these kits are going to be shooters, not collectors. And if you have a semi auto UZI, you don't shoot enough to need a 22 conversion.
But if you have a FA UZI, then the 22 kits are worthwhile.
Be aware, before you sell them, that there are two basic styles of RR UZI's that these kits might fit. Ones that are made to take the original SMG barrel and the ones that take the semi-auto configuration barrel.
I can't tell from your pictures, because the chambers are all hidden in the bolts, but they both appear to be for the full SMG spec guns.

They came with a Machine Gun There Full auto!  Never had a SEMI auto UZI in my life, now i dont have any at all, good way to be i like Mack 10s better.   Richard the Late UZI Man  ( BWE ) had NO use for the Plastic mags and i  think the same way STEEL for me. thanks john

Edited by 22eley

I've never seen a IMI SMG 22 kit before. It's interesting that the instruction booklet says "UZI carbine" and has a semi-auto with a 16" barrel pictured on the cover. Is there a fixed firing pin on the bolt face?

So the previous owners bought (and used, by the visible wear on the bolts of the kits not in the case) the .22 kits for their auto UZIs, but didn't have any extra mags for them?

11 hours ago, Chef said:

I've never seen a IMI SMG 22 kit before. It's interesting that the instruction booklet says "UZI carbine" and has a semi-auto with a 16" barrel pictured on the cover. Is there a fixed firing pin on the bolt face?

So the previous owners bought (and used, by the visible wear on the bolts of the kits not in the case) the .22 kits for their auto UZIs, but didn't have any extra mags for them?

That KIT with the BOOK is SEMI they told me! the bbl in that case slips into YOUR bbl. those other barrels are for those kits are are Full auto. 3 Kits are My picture. 1 Semi and 2 Full autos thanks john. I think that IMI semi auto is brand new it will me up FS soon as i get Time Again john

Edited by 22eley
Cant see cant pell

Curious about one thing.  Barrel, bolt and magazine are all pretty straightforward but what about the ejector?  Is the stock ejector long enough to hit a .22 cartridge or is there an ejector built into the bolt that is tripped by the stock one?

When you decide to sell I might be interested in one of the full-auto kits depending on price

Edited by StrangeRanger

7 hours ago, StrangeRanger said:

Curious about one thing.  Barrel, bolt and magazine are all pretty straightforward but what about the ejector?  Is the stock ejector long enough to hit a .22 cartridge or is there an ejector built into the bolt that is tripped by the stock one?

When you decide to sell I might be interested in one of the full-auto kits depending on price

The kits do not use the factory ejector, the ejector is built into the left feed lip of the magazines.

• 2 weeks later...