WTS: Remington 11-87 14" Factory Guns with Flashlight,Ghost Ring Sight,Sling & Side Saddle $450ea SBS (2) For $400ea Blowout Sale!!

SouTac

We have for sale a lot of Police Trade 11-87  in good condition. These are Factory Remington 11-87 with 14" barrels and all the other goodies listed in the title. There are a fair amount in this lot. We tried to take a bunch of pictures to show a average representation of what you will receive. I showed one of the best and one of the worse in the pictures below. You don't see these near as much as the factory SBS so grab them while you can.  Dealers wanting multiples please ask for better pricing.  We will take a Business Check,Wire Transfer Or CC with 3% added All Major Credit Cards.  ALL NFA RULES Apply!!! Shipping will be $35 dollars for ground. These are on a form 3 and ready to go on a efile form 3 directly to your dealer.

ANMP1362.jpg

ANMP1370.jpg

ANMP1379.jpg

ANMP1109.jpg

ANMP1135.jpg

ANMP1236.jpg

ANMP1260.jpg

ANMP1268.jpg

Edited by SouTac
Price Drop

Gentleman please be very careful of scammers make sure you will get a email from sales@southerntactical.com. I’m out of the office till this afternoon will response to everyone then. Please note I just got off the phone with a gentleman the scammers are working hard on this one. I will only take payment check or CC. The scammers want electronic funds I will never ask for that.

Thanks

Russ

If you’re having some kind of family/medical issues going on right now (which I doubt because you are constantly logging on here), I will apologize in advance for what I am about to say.

I sent payment information and copies of my ffl/sot about 6 days ago. I have sent repeated emails, site messages, and unanswered phone calls to confirm that we are good and that you have submitted the form 3. 
Sir, you suck at this and shouid reconsider your customer service tactics. I don’t know how you’re still in business when you get a sale and don’t follow through. 

Sir we have been at shot show all week. I will be in the office on Monday. I will confirm your payment. We have answered all emails and we have no unanswered site messages. I’m sorry for your experience but I’m a little confused as to why you didn’t receive answers.

Edited by SouTac

We have sold hundreds of guns on here with many happy customers.

I answered every email and message while we were gone. I’m sorry I had to travel for work. As I instructed the above buyer his card hasn’t been even run yet he is welcome to cancel. If we missed a email truly sorry but our record speaks for its self!!

Edited by SouTac

• 2 weeks later...
  • SouTac changed the title to WTS: Remington 11-87 14" Factory Guns with Flashlight,Ghost Ring Sight,Sling & Side Saddle $500ea SBS (2) For $450ea Weekend Sale
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SouTac changed the title to WTS: Remington 11-87 14" Factory Guns with Flashlight,Ghost Ring Sight,Sling & Side Saddle $450ea SBS (2) For $400ea Blowout Sale!!
  • 2 weeks later...