Ruger AC-556 AC556 Blue Folder Near mint in factory box. Fully Transferable. More pictures up. Price lowered. to 15K (SOLD)

spacer.pngspacer.png

TKHMNVdh.jpg

sqPdv5Gh.jpg

Im5jKwkh.jpg

aJvE9kgh.jpg

C7bHMzIh.jpg

Greetings All,   SOLD

Here for your consideration is this beautiful Fully Transferable, Ruger AC-556 AC556. Rifle is in near mint condition. This is a select fire gun. It has three firing modes. Semi Auto, three round burst, and full automatic. No scratches, No rust, and barrel is excellent. All bluing is excellent plus. Comes with Ruger factory original box and 4 20 rd Ruger factory mags. Rifle runs perfect with the factory 20 rd mags. This machine gun is on a form 4 in Michigan. I will pay the 1st $200 transfer fee to your dealer. The gun was sold to me as new unfired. I have about 500rds through it.  Comes with extra bolt and nice factory Ruger brochure's  that feature the AC556. Always well cleaned and maintained. Please feel free to ask any and all questions via IM or email.

Certified funs only No CC

Price is 16K  now 15Kplus $100 shipping.

Edited by regalgseguy
  • Like 1

• regalgseguy changed the title to Ruger AC-556 AC556 Blue Folder Near mint in factory box. Fully Transferable. More pictures up. 16K
  • regalgseguy changed the title to Ruger AC-556 AC556 Blue Folder Near mint in factory box. Fully Transferable. More pictures up. Price lowered. to 15K
  • regalgseguy changed the title to Ruger AC-556 AC556 Blue Folder Near mint in factory box. Fully Transferable. More pictures up. Price lowered. to 15K (SOLD)