Sold - MP5K-PDW (Dyer) W/ Fleming Sear in German Navy trigger pack $54,000 - SPF

Concretehardt

Edit: added HK 33K A3 as an option below.

I am re-listing this unmarried Fleming auto sear and German Navy trigger pack, and offering it with an MP5K PDW host gun, as my previous sale fell through. 

I am going to add a different host option this time (last time it was this sear and an MP5 SBR) 

This time I’m selling my MP5K-N PDW that was just re done for me by Terry Dyer (See picture of certificate below) the gun is as new, and absolutely beautiful!

The Fleming sear & German Navy trigger pack are not married to the gun so the sear can be switched to different host guns. please note, to do this you must remove the K grip and side folding stock and replace them with the supplied and end cap and M-lok hand guard (see below) to turn the MP5K back into a pistol and make it NFA compliant.

The Fleming sear and navy trigger pack have very few rounds through them as they have been sitting in a safe unused for the last 27 years.

The gun comes with the following accessories:

-2 / 30 round mags

-SK Laser that is built into the K grip ( laser diode mounts in cocking tube, battery is built into K grip)

-HK shoulder holster with mag pouch

-Spare K grip

-HK cleaning Kit

-Thigh holster made for MP5K with 3 Mag pouch (eagle industry, no longer made, very hard to find)

-Factory, SP 89 pistol end cap 

-M-Lock handguard, this and the endcap above are so that you can turn the gun back into a pistol when the sear is separated from the gun.

-Spare German MP5K bolt carrier, I purchased this Separate of the gun, the person I bought it from told me it was a re-welded carrier done by Curtis at S&H when I received it I wasn’t thrilled with the quality so I didn’t use it, but It would make an fine spare.

Gun has MP5 style upgraded drum rear site installed (see pic)

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Asking $54,000 

Sold

Gun is on form 4 in Oregon, I will pay first $200 transfer to get it to your dealer if out of state buyer.

All NFA rules apply 

Thanks

IMG_0495.jpeg

IMG_0494.jpeg

IMG_0365.jpeg

IMG_0204.jpeg

IMG_0202.jpeg

IMG_0201.jpeg

IMG_0199.jpeg

IMG_0200.jpeg

IMG_0197.jpeg

IMG_0198.jpeg

IMG_0207.jpeg

IMG_0498.jpeg

IMG_0497.jpeg

IMG_0499.jpeg

IMG_0960.jpeg

IMG_0963.jpeg

IMG_0964.jpeg

IMG_0961.jpeg

Edited by Concretehardt
Added HK 33K host option

Quick note, I’ve had a lot of interest from people wanting to buy just the Fleming sear & Navy trigger pack, but at this point I would prefer to sell the trigger pack & sear with this MP5K as a package, even though the sear is not married to the gun, as I have too many host guns right now.
I forgot to add pictures of the trigger pack, so here are a couple.

IMG_0763.jpeg

IMG_0762.jpeg

• Concretehardt changed the title to WTS: MP5K-PDW (Dyer) W/ Fleming Sear in German Navy trigger pack $54,00 (added host option)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Concretehardt changed the title to Sold - MP5K-PDW (Dyer) W/ Fleming Sear in German Navy trigger pack $54,000 - SPF
  • Buddy H locked this topic