No Letter Post Sample Lower with stripped upper and partial LPK $275

Sheepdog Outfitters

I'm closing down my FFL/SOT and have some post sample All ready to efile the form 3, whats left is posted below.

1) converted anderson lower (raw aluminum, stripped) with matching raw aluminum stripped upper and partial m16 trigger group (pictured) $275 plus ship

Below are sold

- Factory P90 with 2 mags, original box, Ring sight, new stock (factory original stock included, has hairline crack at takedown button that could be repaired) Also includes a Gemtech SP-90 suppressor.  Can't find a lot of info on it but the suppressor seems somewhat desirable for cloners.  $6700 Sold

- M14 CAI import comes with 2 mags $3100 shipped (SOLD)

I've got a few that are already pending, if they fall through I will add them to this list.

20240220_171422.jpg

20240220_171519.jpg

Edited by Sheepdog Outfitters
Price Drop, update list

• Sheepdog Outfitters changed the title to No Letter Post Samples (Factory P90 with box, m16 lowers)
  • Sheepdog Outfitters changed the title to No Letter Post Samples (converted m16 lowers) price drops
  • Sheepdog Outfitters changed the title to No Letter Post Samples (converted m16 lowers $375) price drops
  • Sheepdog Outfitters changed the title to No Letter Post Sample Lower with stripped upper and partial LPK $275