I am new and blacklisted from sending PMs after listing a AK Maddi Machinegun I need help! I have buyer I cannot communicate with.

Baker44

6 hours ago, Baker44 said:

Was I blacklisted for putting in personal contact information in a pm?
HELP ME PLEASE.  I am 66 years old. I have yet to find the rules to read.  I am LEGIT!

There is a spam service called CleanTalk associated with the software that this site runs on, and if you are seeing a blacklisting tag when you send an email, it is because you are sendng an email through a VPN that has been blacklisted due to issues with various users across the internet.  These can often originate from Amsterdam, Russia, China, among other places.  My suggestion is to use a differently located PC or phone to send the message.  This is not something I can help you troubleshoot, as it has to do with the network that you are personally using wherever you are, and is a built-in security feature of the site to attempt to reduce fraud.

As far as the guidelines, they are located on every page on this site in the white ribbon towards the top of the screen.  The ribbon is located under the "Sturmgewehr" banner in the white colored ribbon that is under the blue colored ribbon.  Please click on "Guidelines" to review them

Thanks,

David