Custom Sterling With Suppressed Barrel and Unsuppressed Barrel Assemblies withdrawn-going to morphys

Greasegunner

Here is a custom built sterling smg by Dons gun shop. It has been made from a special weapons company sten tube.  This gun has been built so you can go from the standard sterling mk4 to the suppressed mk5 by changing out the front part of the gun.  Each front piece unscrews from the gun and is locked in place with a set screw.  Gun comes with 6 magazines and a couple extra spring sets.  

This is a two stamper- its in my E file Inventory for Immediate Transfer

Singles are easy in full auto mode since the ROF is very controlleable and slow
You can slow it or speed it up with very inexpensive springs

The reason for the extra spring sets is to get it the quietest I could using subsonic ammo in the suppressor so I had to trim the springs down.  Depending on what ammo you are using when running suppressor, you may have to adjust spring length also.  When in stock mk4 configuration, it uses the standard length springs.  

If you  have any questions, feel free to ask.  If there are questions that I think people should know, I will update description as we go along.

below are videos of it running with each barrel

If it does not sell here , its goin to Morphys

Long layaway possible-19000

Sterl1.jpg

sterl2.jpg

sterl3.jpg

sterl4.jpg

Sterl5.jpg

Edited by Greasegunner
videos added

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Greasegunner changed the title to Custom Sterling With Suppressed Barrel and Unsuppressed Barrel -Videos Added $19,000
  • Greasegunner changed the title to Custom Sterling With Suppressed Barrel and Unsuppressed Barrel Assemblies-Form 3 to your dealer
  • Greasegunner changed the title to Custom Sterling With Suppressed Barrel and Unsuppressed Barrel Assemblies withdrawn-going to morphys