SEALED CASE OF 10 FN FAL MAGS

I sold my two FN's so I don't need this case of FN Mags.  It's a sealed case of 10 mags dated 10/63.  $625.00 shipped and insured.  The last three of these I've seen sell on GB for 700+, 800+ and over 1000.  I took pictures of all six sides to show that it sealed and unopened.  USPS money order will ship instantly.  Personal check or cashiers check will be a 5 business days hold.

20231121_202029[1].jpg

20231121_202052[1].jpg

20231121_202104[1].jpg

20231121_202141[1].jpg

20231121_202109[1].jpg

20231121_202123[1].jpg

20231121_202129[1].jpg

Gents, this is 100% a scammer. Not sure if this is a legit account that was hacked or not but it is a scammer.

The guy texted me to pay him with zelle to his wife. Luckily, she was not a registered user. He then tell me to zelle him and it was a different last name. First warning bell...old buzzers collecting 60's vintage FAL stuff do not have progressive wives not taking their last name.

I tried calling and it was a google voice number. He tells me can't talk because he has no cell service and sends me a generic old white guy photo and a generic picture of a badge saying I could trust him because he's a cop. Deptarment on badge was in a different state than this user's profile. I demanded he call and when someone did it was a Nigerian with a thick African accent and no command of English. I asked how the weather is in Lagos and he hung up.

Edited by Fnforme
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Fnforme said:

Gents, this is 100% a scammer. Not sure if this is a legit account that was hacked or not but it is a scammer.

The guy texted me to pay him with zelle to his wife. Luckily, she was not a registered user. He then tell me to zelle him and it was a different last name. First warning bell...old buzzers collecting 60's vintage FAL stuff do not have progressive wives not taking their last name.

I tried calling and it was a google voice number. He tells me can't talk because he has no cell service and sends me a generic old white guy photo and a generic picture of a badge saying I could trust him because he's a cop. Deptarment on badge was in a different state than this user's profile. I demanded he call and when someone did it was a Nigerian with a thick African accent and no command of English. I asked how the weather is in Lagos and he hung up.

He is not a scammer ….. YOU posted your telephone number in a very old post ….. the real scammer found your number and pretended to be the seller …..  you allowed the scammer to contact you .

I can only assume from the torch job this guy gave me that he has no intention of following through with the deal.  Conversely I have no desire to deal with him.  The mags are still for sale.  I'm not a Nigerian scammer but a retired Marine.  I retired in 2012 with a medical discharge from injuries sustained from an IED in Helmund province Afghanistan.