CLOSE

TheKernei

7 minutes ago, Jtm35a2 said:

Making sure I understand your terms:

Are you saying that I pay for an item. Then you wait until evey single item is sold before you initiate the transfer? Which could be anywhere between now and infinity?

JTM35a2

Let me explain the process, when the seller sends his OOB(out of business ) letter to ATF he has 90 days to sell his post samples without demo letters

The transfer takes 2 to 3 weeks max. But you as a buyer has to be a 07/02 (manufacturer with SOT), But if you have to wait till all items are sold, then it can take a while.

Generally the seller sends in the letter and has 90 days to do the transfers which is almost always enough time

6 minutes ago, Greasegunner said:

JTM35a2

Let me explain the process, when the seller sends his OOB(out of business ) letter to ATF he has 90 days to sell his post samples without demo letters

The transfer takes 2 to 3 weeks max. But you as a buyer has to be a 07/02 (manufacturer with SOT), But if you have to wait till all items are sold, then it can take a while.

Generally the seller sends in the letter and has 90 days to do the transfers which is almost always enough time

Yea, I am an 07/02 and familiar with the process. It just sounded laughable that there’s no end date in sight. What if he doesn’t sell everything and renews in July???? 
I assumed that I must be misunderstanding 

Edited by Jtm35a2

• TheKernei changed the title to CLOSE