M10/45 S/N Production Time/Date - Need Help

Schutzhund3

Hello All,

I'm hoping someone here with more knowledge than I, can help me out with my MAC 10/45.  The S/N is in the 0069xx range.  The receiver is marked Military Armament Corporation/ Powder Springs and  Ingram/ Cobray.  I'm attempting to determine how 'early' it's production is, prior to putting it up for sale.

***  From what I have found, on June 11, 1969, the Military Armament Corporation became a wholly owned subsidiary, located in Powder Springs, GA.

***  During February of 1970, the company relocated into a much larger facility in Marietta, Georgia. After relocating, the company address on the Ingram submachine guns made at the new facility was changed from Powder Springs, GA to Marietta, GA. 

***  On May 17, 1972, WerBell and Ingram were forced completely out of the company. Quantum management then changed the name of the Ingram submachine gun to the MAC submachine gun. The M10 receivers with Ingram’s name on them were immediately pulled from the production line. Receiver production continued without the Ingram name, which was replaced by the name “MAC”

That being said, If my receiver is marked with Powder Springs and with the name Ingram, is it a safe assumption to make this an 'early' (between June 1969 and February 1970) production piece?

Thanks for any assistance,

MM

References:

Small Arms Review V20N1 (January 2016)   https://smallarmsreview.com/manufacturing-history-of-ingram-mac-type-firearms/

Small Arms Review  https://archive.smallarmsreview.com/display.article.cfm?idarticles=3191

m10451.thumb.jpg.79dd20d69b35947c5fb2648909aa2853.jpg

m10452.thumb.jpg.f15fb82d2d14e63ae83dffe0fdc54d2f.jpg        
        SLING
        COLT 3X20 SCOPE
        PACHMAYR GRIPS
        BIPOD   
        MYERS FAMILY
        TRITIUM NIGHT SIGHTS
        MILLER FAMILY
        PUMP
        C&R.
        C&R.  REPRO ACCESSORIES