WTS: AC556K - $16,000

Unimog76

Up for sale is a Sturm Ruger AC-556K .223REM transferable factory machine. It is in it’s original factory “K” or “short” configuration, meaning it features the shorter 13″ original factory barrel, as well as it’s original iconic folding Ruger stock. The gun comes with the factory folder for $16,000.  For an extra $1,500 I will also sell a full parts kit.  I will sell the parts kit with the gun, but I will not sell the parts kit separately unless the purchaser is not interested in the parts kit.  

This factory-made and registered machine gun is in very good overall condition.  Cosmetically, the bluing of the receiver displays minor surface wear and handling marks, and there are some minor scratches of note on the original rear sight assembly, however nothing more than cosmetic in nature. The wooden stock displays some minor indentations and light surface marks , but no chips, cracks, etc.. The folding stock lock-up remains tight and solid. The handguard is in excellent cosmetic condition, with only some minor storage wear. The barrel appears to be in excellent condition with strong rifling.

The gun comes with the original box, but there is a hole in the box where the charging handle pushed through the cardboard at some point in time.  

This factory transferable AC556K machine gun is currently on a Form 4. I will pay for the first transfer.  The gun will be shipped insured, at cost, to the purchaser.  

Thanks for looking. 

thumbnail-1.jpg

thumbnail-2.jpg

thumbnail.jpg

Edited by Unimog76
Pictures added to listing

• Unimog76 changed the title to WTS: AC556K - $16,000
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...