WTS: TRANSFERABLE NORELL 10/22 MACHINE GUN TRIGGER PACK-SOLD

Funtogun

The Norrell Arms full auto 10/22 transferable trigger packs are some of the most sought after of the transferable machine guns. These are some of the most fun you can have and not break the bank when it comes to ammo. The Norrell 10/22 comes with a modified bolt to prevent bolt bounce. The Ruger 10/22 is one of the most popular .22lr rifles in history and this trigger pack will work in any model. Don't let this awesome little machine gun get away from you or your collection! 

To purchase this gun, you must message me though the board here or contact me through my web site email:

Robert@HighEndArms.Com

We must talk via voice to make any arrangement. Do not wire or send any funds without calling the number you receive by contacting me through this site or via the above email. Pay close attention to that email address as scammers make emails that look similar. My business is in Tulsa Oklahoma, I am in Tulsa Oklahoma, and my bank is a locally owned bank in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Price: SOLD 27K Shipped and Insured. Ready to transfer electronically on a E Form 3.

IMG_2243.JPG

IMG_2248.JPG

IMG_2246.JPG

IMG_2244.JPG

IMG_2245.JPG

Edited by Funtogun

• 1 month later...
  • Funtogun changed the title to WTS: TRANSFERABLE NORELL 10/22 MACHINE GUN TRIGGER PACK-SOLD