WTS-HK MP5-N SBR SEAR HOST BY RDTS-

Funtogun

This HK MP5-N SBR was converted by RDTS from a pre ban HK 94 with a four digit serial number and "ID" date code. This MP5-N has a tri-lug mount for fast attachment of your favorite suppressor or muzzle device as well as the correct 1/2-32 threads on the end of the barrel if you happen to have a Knight's Navy 9mm suppressor. This is the perfect host for your registered sear or trigger pack. It looks like new and doesn't have a scratch on it anywhere. Don't let this Beatiful MP5-N get away from you or your collection! No magazine included, magazine is for photo's only.

To purchase this gun, you must message me though the board here or contact me through my web site email:

Robert@HighEndArms.Com

We must talk via voice to make any arrangement. Do not wire or send any funds without calling the number you receive by contacting me through this site or via the above email. Pay close attention to that email address as scammers make emails that look similar. My business is in Tulsa Oklahoma, I am in Tulsa Oklahoma, and my bank is a locally owned bank in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Price: $8200.00 Shipped and Insured. Ready to transfer electronically on a E Form 3.

IMG_3041.JPG

IMG_3030.JPG

IMG_3042.JPG

IMG_3043.JPG

IMG_3044.JPG

IMG_3031.JPG

IMG_3032.JPG

IMG_3033.JPG

IMG_3046.JPG

IMG_3038.JPG

IMG_3049.JPG

IMG_3053.JPG