WTS: TRANSFERABLE REGISTERED RECEIVER MP5A3-F / SOLD

Funtogun

This is a Billistics Inc. of Wallingford, CT Registered receiver gun that was upgraded to a MP5A3-F model by TSC LLC. ,the build sheet is in the photo's of the work done and is as close to New as you can get and you won't find a better one anywhere. This hasn't been fired since it was test fired during the build process. This is one beautiful example of a MP5A3-F model and would make a great addition to anyone's collection. It has all the correct parts making this as close to a factory MP5A3-F as you can get with its double push pin receiver, correct flapper mag release, F model cocking tube and cocking support that use a latch type system vs the standard detent system and the F-model stock. The barrel is a factory HK marked barrel as you can see in the photo. Don't let this awesome example of a MP5A3-F model get away from you or your collection! No magazine included.

To purchase this gun, you must message me though the board here or contact me through my web site email:

Robert@HighEndArms.Com

We must talk via voice to make any arrangement. Do not wire or send any funds without calling the number you receive by contacting me through this site or via the above email. Pay close attention to that email address as scammers make emails that look similar. My business is in Tulsa Oklahoma, I am in Tulsa Oklahoma, and my bank is a locally owned bank in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Price: $50,000.00 Shipped and Insured. Ready to transfer electronically on a E Form 3.

IMG_1917.JPG

IMG_1906.JPG

IMG_1918.JPG

IMG_1919.JPG

IMG_1920.JPG

IMG_1907.JPG

IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1909.JPG

IMG_1900.JPG

IMG_1912.JPG

IMG_1911.JPG

IMG_1916.JPG

IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2199.JPG

Image 9-1-23 at 12.40 PM.jpg

Edited by Funtogun

• Funtogun changed the title to WTS: TRANSFERABLE REGISTERED RECEIVER MP5A3-F / SOLD
  • Buddy H locked this topic