WTS: TRANSFERABLE SPRINGFIELD ARMORY M1A SELECT FIRE-

Funtogun

This Very Rare Factory built Springfield Armory M1A is a transferable select fire ( semi or full auto ) rifle! Springfield did not build very many select fire rifles before the 1986 cut off. This one has letters from Springfield ( shown in the photo's ) that were requested in 2020 from Springfield verifying that this is a Factory built rifle with a 18-1/2" National Match barrel Title II full auto. One of the other photo's shows another letter to a police department concerning how many were made and states only 27 Bush models were made and out of those 11 were made with folding stocks, making this one of sixteen ever made. Don't let this Rare Springfield get away from you or your collection! These rifles don't come around often, don't miss out on the opportunity own a unique and Rare M1A! The magazine in the rifle is included.

To purchase this gun, you must message me though the board here or contact me through my web site email:

Robert@HighEndArms.Com

We must talk via voice to make any arrangement. Do not wire or send any funds without calling the number you receive by contacting me through this site or via the above email. Pay close attention to that email address as scammers make emails that look similar. My business is in Tulsa Oklahoma, I am in Tulsa Oklahoma, and my bank is a locally owned bank in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Price: $30,000.00 Shipped and Insured. Ready to transfer electronically on a E Form 3.

IMG_2053.JPG

IMG_2061.JPG

IMG_2054.JPG

IMG_2055.JPG

IMG_2056.JPG

IMG_2057.JPG

IMG_2059.JPG

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_2064.JPG

IMG_2063.JPG

IMG_2062.JPG

IMG_2066.JPG