WTS: TRANSFERABLE FLEMING REGISTERED RECEIVER G3K-

Funtogun

This HK G3K is a Fleming Registered receiver push pin lower that was upgraded by TSC LLC. as you can see the TSC logo stamped on the rear tang opposite the Fleming markings on the right side, the build sheet from TSC LLC. is included in the photo's as well. It was upgraded with a 12.4" HK Factory G3K barrel assembly that is factory marked. The G3K barrels differ from the standard civilian barrels as it has the proper grenade gas ring on the barrel just in front of the front sight post and the flash hider snugged up to the gas ring. With the barrel being this short the G3K could not fire the rifle grenades or mount a bayonet. The G3K uses a HK33 forearm due to the shorter barrel length between the trunion and the front sight post ( this one is vented ). The retractable stock on this one makes it the G3KA4 version. This G3K is like new and has only been test fired after the barrel swap was done to test functioning of the weapon. Don't let this awesome example of a Rare G3K get away from you or your collection as a rifle of this caliber does not come up often.

To purchase this gun, you must message me though the board here or contact me through my web site email:

Robert@HighEndArms.Com

We must talk via voice to make any arrangement. Do not wire or send any funds without calling the number you receive by contacting me through this site or via the above email. Pay close attention to that email address as scammers make emails that look similar. My business is in Tulsa Oklahoma, I am in Tulsa Oklahoma, and my bank is a locally owned bank in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Price: $40,000.00 Shipped and Insured. Ready to transfer electronically on a E Form 3.

IMG_2218.JPG

IMG_2206.JPG

IMG_2220.JPG

IMG_2221.JPG

IMG_2222.JPG

IMG_2223.JPG

IMG_2217.JPG

IMG_2209.JPG

IMG_2210.JPG

IMG_2211.JPG

IMG_2212.JPG

IMG_2213.JPG