WTS: TRANSFERABLE REGISTERED RECEIVER HK33-

Funtogun

This beautiful HK33 is a Billistics Inc. of Wallingford,CT double push pin Registered Receiver gun, it was upgraded by TSC LLC. to be a corrrect HK33 as it has a factory HK barrel assembly as you can see from barrel marking photo and the build sheet in the photo's stating new barrel installation. This HK33 has the correct 1:7 twist 178 marked barrel with the grenade lauching gas ring, not the standard non gas ring barrel that the civilian HK93's have, and is as close to a factory HK33 that you can get. It is in like new condition inside and out and will be a great addition to anyone's collection. It has a four position factory HK ambi lower with safe, semi, 3rd burst and full auto, which is one of the most desired trigger groups on these rifles. This is one of the best looking HK33's out there don't let this get away from you or your collection. No magazine included. 

With the price of machine guns going up everyday it seems, this is one that will be a great purchase!

To purchase this gun, you must message me though the board here or contact me through my web site email:  

Robert@HighEndArms.Com

We must talk via voice to make any arrangement.  Do not wire or send any funds without calling the number you receive by contacting me through this site or via the above email.   Pay close attention to that email address as scammers make emails that look similar.   My business is in Tulsa Oklahoma, I am in Tulsa Oklahoma, and my bank is a locally owned bank in Tulsa Oklahoma. 

PRICE: $40,000.00 Ready to transfer electronically on a E Form 3.

IMG_1961.JPG

IMG_1960.JPG

IMG_1959.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

IMG_1942.JPG

Image 9-1-23 at 12.40 PM (2).jpg

IMG_2050.JPG

IMG_1962.JPG

IMG_1953.JPG

IMG_1957.JPG

IMG_1949.JPG

IMG_1948.JPG