“Pre-86” H&K MP5A3 9mm SMG $16,600 Including Shipping And Insurance, Nunn’s Guns SOLD!!!

Nunns Guns

There were two "Pre-86 H&K MP5A3 submachine guns.  THEY ARE BOTH SOLD!

One is sold, the other one is available, priced reduced to $16,600 (INCLUDES shipping & insurance)

It can only be sold to an FFL/SOT, but no “law letter” needed and it is a “keeper” if you let your SOT go.    Ready for eForm 3 transfer.   

=========================================================== 

Now $16,600, INCLUDING shipping & insurance!    SOLD, PENDING FUNDS.

=========================================================== 

West German mfg, HK Chantilly VA marked, IE (1984) date codes. 

It is an original gun, with S-E-F trigger group and retractable stock, typical of how they left the HK factory almost 40 years ago. 

Overall condition is VG, showing some use/carry. 

There are small PD markings (actually “SO” - for Sheriff’s Office - plus a 3 digit number) on the gun, as shown in the pictures of the top of the receiver. 

It was bought directly from H&K by the Sheriff’s Office (approx. 1984-1985) and then sold about 8 years later to a FFL/SOT who never fired ie.  It has been stored in a climate controlled safe for almost 30 years. 

Additional pics can be provided upon request and/or will be posted here as time allows. 

Ready for eForm 3 transfer. 

Questions?  Contact David Nunn at 903-450-3943 or email gpd035@sbcglobal.net 

IMG_4555.jpg

IMG_4554.JPG

IMG_4553.JPG

IMG_4552.JPG

IMG_4551.JPG

IMG_SO237D.jpg

IMG_SO237C.JPG

IMG_SO237B.JPG

IMG_SO237A.JPG

Edited by Nunns Guns
SOLD

• 2 weeks later...
  • Nunns Guns changed the title to For Sale: TWO Consecutively Serial Numbered “Pre-86” H&K MP5A3 9mm SMG NOW $16,750 Each Nunn’s Guns
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Nunns Guns changed the title to For Sale: “Pre-86” H&K MP5A3 9mm SMG NOW $16,600 Including Shipping And Insurance, Nunn’s Guns
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Nunns Guns changed the title to For Sale: “Pre-86” H&K MP5A3 9mm SMG Price Lowered, NOW $16,600 Including Shipping And Insurance, Nunn’s Guns
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, damcv62 said:

I emailed you about buying this, are you not interested in selling?

I think the problem is Nunn is selling them for someone else. The other party is hard to deal with. Nunn was great and replied fast but once he  got me into contact with the actual seller it was very difficult. I asked for more pictures and you would think that was asking for the world, the last reply I got from him was September 14th saying "I will send you more pics when I can - assuming I haven’t already sold it " I got tired of waiting as I have still not received anything so I bought one from another seller.

4 minutes ago, Nunns Guns said:

damcv62, please email me at gpd035@sbcglobal.net   

Or call 903-450-3943

nunn

Instead of numerous postings …. Why not use Sturm’s message system to contact  damcv62  Directly  ….. as he has not been viewing here since Saturday …. And Sturm’s message system contacts him directly 

• 1 month later...
  • Nunns Guns changed the title to “Pre-86” H&K MP5A3 9mm SMG $16,600 Including Shipping And Insurance, Nunn’s Guns SOLD!!!
  • Buddy H locked this topic