WTS - transferable, Fleming, HK auto sear in Navy trigger pack

Concretehardt

This is a fully transferable, Fleming, HK auto sear that is registered in three calibers (9mm .223 .308). The sear was installed & timed into a Factory German ambidextrous FA clipped & pinned navy trigger pack by Curtis at S&H arms of Oklahoma. I had originally owned this sear and trigger pack nearly 30 years ago, I sold it to a friend of mine who is a collector not a shooter. It sat in his safe for more than 25 years un used. I purchased it back from him in 2020, it has sat in my safe since then. 
The trigger housing on the pack shown in the pics is an MP5 trigger housing (will also work on HK 33/93) but if the buyer would prefer a trigger housing to fit an MP5K, I also could include that trigger housing instead.

The sear is on form four in Oregon, I will pay the first $200 transfer if out of state.

I have references available.

All NFA rules apply

Thanks

$45,000 

sale fell through a back up for grabs

IMG_7455.jpeg

IMG_7457.jpeg

IMG_7459.jpeg

IMG_7458.jpeg

IMG_7454.jpeg

Edited by Concretehardt
Sale fell thru

• Concretehardt changed the title to WTS - transferable, Fleming, HK auto sear in Navy trigger pack (added host options)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Concretehardt changed the title to WTS - transferable, Fleming, HK auto sear in Navy trigger pack
  • 1 month later...

The sale of the sear fell thru again a few weeks ago, so at this point I am taking it off the market.
I may end up re-listing the sear as a package deal with a newly redone MP5K-N PDW that Terry Dyer is building for me right now. As mentioned in my original ad the Fleming sear is not married to a gun, but if I sell it I would prefer to sell it with my MP5K host gun. As soon as I get the MP5K-N back from Terry Dyer I will decide if I’m going to put it and the Fleming sear up for sale again.

Thanks