Special Weapons HK Clone in 45 ACP - SBR Semi Auto - Reduced Price!

lonniejt

I have for sale a SBR Special Weapons Model SW45 in 45 ACP that uses a modified Grease Gun Magazine.  I am hesitant to call it a “sear host”, but I believe it would “spit them out” with the best of the clones.  It shoots singles without a hitch and it has a threaded barrel with thread protector.  It is a Short Barreled Rifle, a Factory SBR and it is in my Form 3 eFile Inventory.  I have two magazines with the gun that I have personally used and I think that I have four more for a total of six that I will let go with her.  $3700 shipped via USPS Priority Mail Express.

3D83B3CB-8339-4688-BA85-F43AFEEC97BE.jpeg

CDCC588E-D1DB-4BA4-BF77-9DB778310BC8.jpeg

D0211E81-80F6-4205-9E9D-845E8A7E3E80.jpeg

C17DB6FA-A83C-4447-A299-61D3A4D5C109.jpeg

Edited by lonniejt
Reduced Price

Heineken - Thank you for your kind words!  I hunted several years for this specific gun and it is a factory SBR from Special Weapons.  My all time favorite gun is the Grease Gun, second is the Swedish K and there are 3 or 4 tied at third place.  Hence, the reason I am offering this "little gem" here first.  Thanks again, Lonnie Joe

• lonniejt changed the title to Special Weapons HK Clone in 45 ACP - SBR Semi Auto - Reduced Price!
On 8/13/2023 at 7:34 AM, lonniejt said:

Heineken - Thank you for your kind words!  I hunted several years for this specific gun and it is a factory SBR from Special Weapons.  My all time favorite gun is the Grease Gun, second is the Swedish K and there are 3 or 4 tied at third place.  Hence, the reason I am offering this "little gem" here first.  Thanks again, Lonnie Joe

Hi Lonnie Joe, That's funny Grease gun and Swedish K and my number 1 &2. BTW I love the 410 flashlight I got from you.