WTS: MG34/MG42 machine gun belt loader. $700 shipped and insured

WTS: MG34/MG42 machine gun belt loader. Excellent condition. Preserved in grease over the years. It has been in my safe for years. I hate to give it up, but the time in my life is right for me to part from it.This is an example of OLD WORLD German ingenuity and precision machining. Everything works perfectly! A beautiful thing to observe when one is loading belts. It is even more fun than shooting the rounds  thru the machine gun. It will obviously load 8 mm German Mauser rounds. I have also successfully loaded .308 and 30-06 rounds into German belts. $800 including shipping by USPS priority insured mail. Payment by USPS money orders, certified  bank check or personal check which will delay shipping until the check clears the bank. mrlandmd@yahoo.com. 704-517-4616 Please. contact me for photos since I can not upload them from my saved photos! Sturm  claims the “files are too large”!!! Very frustrating for me, Sorry, Michael.  Price reduction as of 1800 hours, 07/15/2023. $700 which includes insured shipping. Thanks, Michael

Edited by Mrlandmd
Price reduction!

• Mrlandmd changed the title to WTS: MG34/MG42 machine gun belt loader. $700 shipped and insured