M1ar15xm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
20 hours ago, M1ar15xm said:

No I havent

Sir do not deal with the roadmanHK guy!!! 

roadmanHK (reightradingbst@gmail.com) is a total scam. The guy pmed me saying he had the part I wanted. A Google search showed he sent me pictures of someone's stuff from 2014 on a forum (https://forums.g503.com/viewtopic.php?t=243989). At that point, I figured out he's a total scam. Checked he's presence on this forum, first one is "Old, but first post", "Hi everyone. Been in the business for years. Also been on here a while. This is my first post.", then procceded to asking some random questions. Soooo desperate to prove legitimacy that it is laughable.....

I decided to troll him a bit, so I asked him if the mortar was deactivated. He claimed it to be fully functional on form 3, which is not true according to his own stolen pictures lol. The cup was turned from a piece of oak and lacked any arrangement for a firing pin. He claimed to be a FFL and then asked how do I want to pay. I said certified check but he said PAYPAL and MONEY ORDER only. (BIG RED FLAG). I told him I will send money order on Monday but send a copy of the form 3 to prove possession. Guy replied "will do" then disapeared forever.