WTB Transferable Bridgeport 1928 Thompson or FAL

hdiel

HI folks

I am looking for my next transferable gun.  I am looking for a Bridgeport 1928 Thompson or an FAL.  

My preferences would be in no particular order...

1. Bridgeport Thompson 1928

2.  Heavy barrel FAL 

I am looking for a shooter.  It needs to work, does not have to be new and unfired.  BUT, I'm not looking to solve someone's shot to shit problem gun.  Conversion guns are fine.  I am not in a big hurry.  I'm looking for the right deal.   I'm not new to the hobby.  Please understand I will verify and vet any potential deal prior to purchasing.  So if you are a scammer or don't have any verifiable credentials please don't contact me, you will be wasting your and my time.  I have a local class 3 dealer that can handle the paperwork on my end.

Thanks

Heath

11 minutes ago, hdiel said:

Ok,  still looking.   I just had a piece of trash try to scam me... he went by "Bill In Bama" at this email....

bmitch1948@yahoo.com

Again, I'm a serious buyer and will vet any potential dealer and deal. 

The real Bill in Bama  is being spoofed by a scammer …… Bill’s REAL email is …. bmitch1948@gmail.com

FAKE Bill in bama is using …….. bmitch1948@yahoo.com …….. SEE the difference ?

scammers are spoofing regular members here and using an incorrect email directed back to the scammer …..

Bill posted this warning back in December…

A01EE7B1-B500-492C-ABB1-1F9DF07A62DF.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...